Homes & Heels is all about being stylish on a budget so I’m always scouring different sites to make sure I pay the absolute best price for anything that I buy. But to help us all be bargain-savvy shoppers, I put together a round-up of the most stylish (and most affordable) boots that I found around the web:
1. Shay Boot: What’s better than a pair of boots that can go with all of your ensembles? This black and brown pair is the perfect one-stop shop.
2. Jeno Bootie: I tend to wear a lot of darker colors in the winter so I snagged a pair of these as the perfect pop of color.
3. Clary Bootie: For all of those West Coast and Southern readers, these would look stunning with a chic blazer and a pair of boyfriend jeans rolled up to show this gorgeous pair.
4. Diba Elyse Bootie: Why should people from the Austin Powers era be the only ones who get to wear white boots? Pair this modern interpretation with a colorful coat, skinny jeans and a white manicure.
5. Brit Ankle Boot: When in doubt, you can always go with the timeless black and gold combination. As versatile as they are, this is the easiest pair to dress up or down.
6. Mabel Boot: Navy and black together are so Euro-chic. Complete the look with a black fedora and a sophisticated sweater dress.